TrustMark Roofing recently completed a project for a client in need involving a shingled roof replacement in Roswell, New Mexico. replaced the roof for this Roswell homeowner. We removed all the old shingles, and inspected the decking for any signs of rot. We also removed a few old exhaust pipes as per the homeowner’s request, along with removing and replacing self-flashed NBE insulated, flat panel glass skylights, and applied the Total Roofing System to provide much needed ventilation for the home. The kind of shingles we used were the Owens Corning Duration Color Estate Grey Architectural Shingles. Owens Corning’s SureNail Technology, which provides a wide, highly visible engineered fabric strip for ensuring No-Guess nailing zones, outstanding gripping power, and excellent fastening holding power against wind uplift.
Shingled Roof Replacement In Roswell, New Mexico Project Features:
- Removal of All Existing Shingles
- Inspection of sheathing to ensure no rotted sheathing was evident.
- Installation of Owens Corning Architectural Shingles with the SureNail
- Technology, which provides a wide, highly visible engineered fabric strip for ensuring No-Guess nailing zones, outstanding gripping power and excellent fastening holding power against wind uplift.
- Full Clean Up and Project Approval from Homeowners Before Final Payment
“I want to tell you that your company did an exceptional job and Chance is a true asset for your business! He walked us through the job, came by to check if all was well, and made sure we were happy with the job and to make sure all of it was right and cleaned up. He is a good representative for your company and I have the utmost respect for his work ethic and your company should be very happy with how he takes care of the customers and the job!Thank you.”